Saturday, January 31, 2009

Thank you very much

Thank you very much for sharing, sharing about me to everyone else, for telling my secrets to everyone else.  I trusted you by telling my secret to you but you didn’t have respect for what I have told you and you tell everyone else about it. You should know that the people you tell about me are also my friends. 

They will tell me or ask me about what you told them. Of course they will since they all are curious to know whether it is true or not and also to know more about it. Even if not, they will tell someone else and that person will come to me. This is what they call chain link. Even if they did not say that you were the one that tell them, I can narrow it down to a very few who could have told because not many people know about me. 

I’m not sure whether you are the one who told to all the people or not but I know for sure that you are the one who told few of them. I know you have been telling people about me for a long time now but I act as if I didn’t notice. Now i'm even hearing some rumors about me which are not true. I'm not sure whether is that you who spread it or someone else but i will find out about it soon enough.

If I want to, I could tell everyone else about you, since you also have shared with me about your secrets. But I would not do that because I’m not like you and don’t want to be like you. But thanks for letting me know that I could not trust you with any of my secrets. Don’t worry, I would not hold grudge against you, because I know we all are humans and we all have some weaknesses but I know that you can never be trusted with secrets.

4 comments:

Darin Azri said...

what happen arjun??... is it me?...

Arjun said...

Why you think is it you? You got tell anyone about me meh? If you did, then it might be you. I'm not telling who is it.

Darin Azri said...

owh.. kmu ada bagitahu rahsia kmu kat sya ka..hahahah.. mcam xda.haha

Me said...

Rahsia apa ni??

Rasanya tak beritahu saya kan...