Thursday, April 9, 2009

Now only I know

Everyone have their own secret, and they all try very hard to hide it. Some of them able to hide it perfectly thinking that no one will ever know but sometimes  no matter how hard we try, it will come out. Sometimes they make joke about it as if it is just a lie so that no one will ever think that it is true. From what people say, I did have doubt about someone but I would never have expected it to be true. Now I know why sometimes you thought I were abnormal eventhough I know I am normal. I know you always have doubt about me. 

Now I know that you were hoping that I am in the same situation as you. You thought I have the same problem like you. You thought that i were hiding the truth just like you are but sorry to burst your bubble, but I am normal and do not have the same problem as you. Eventhough I’m not sure when did all this start, but I know that it is true and I’m not sure how many people know about it. Looking on your situation, now I can understand all the sudden change in you. I know you don’t want people to know about your ‘small’ secret so don’t worry I will not tell anyone and i might pretend in front of you as if i don't know anything. 

No comments: