Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hiking

I have only go hiking after I came to UNIMAS.  I have never hiked an mountain before this.I have hiked Mount Santubong 3 times and Mount Gading once. My friends and I have reached the top of Mount Santubong all the three times but did not reach the top of Mount Gading eventhough it is shorter than Santubong. This is because we went to Mount Gading for its waterfall not for hiking so we just spend our time there by swimming and not hiking. Compare to Mount Santubong, Mount Gading is really easy and more relax to hike.

I went for hiking each time with different friends except for few friends of mine who likes to hike each time we go. Each time I go hiking, I will feel like i gain a new experience. Maybe it’s because I always go with different people. I would never forget my first time experience of hiking the mount santubong where I did not bring any water and my friends also did not bring sufficient water for themselves. On the way down, I could not even taste the food that I put in my mouth because I don’t even have saliva any more. That’s why we bring extra water for the second and third time we went hiking. At the end of the first time I went hiking, I say to my friends that I would never go hiking in my life again. And then what you know? I went hiking again to the same place for the second and third time and there is a possibility for the fourth time. 

On the second time we went hiking, my friend ask me whether want to go hiking or not end of the year. I told her that I would not say that I will join because if I did, I will surely come again the next month which is before the scheduled time since before this I told people that I would never come again but I did come again the next year. Even when I did not say that I will join, I went hiking for the third time within the same year. Most probably I will go again the next year if everything goes to the plan that my friend make. I wonder who will go with us at that time.


First time hiking Mount Santubong

 
Second time hiking Mount Santubong


Third time hiking Mount Santubong

2 comments:

Dosz said...

Best best! X mbak aku :(

Arjun said...

Ai.. kamu akan datang jika ajak ke? Semua coursemate kami yg kamu tak kenal o.. Kamu belum pernah pergi ke?