Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A secret is a secret

Everyone have secrets which can be small or big. Some people will share their secret with the people they truly trust and some would not even tell a soul. Secret is a matter or information that you don’t want to leak out to anyone and want it to be hidden. All of us surely don’t want to leak out our own secret right... So why do we leak out the secret that people tell us? 

To be honest, I do like to hear people tell me about their own and my friend’s secret, this shows how much they trust me but at the same time I would think that can I trust them with my secrets? They are telling me other people’s secret so surely they can tell other people about my secrets. Will they like it if other people tell their secret to other people? This is why I don’t tell people the secret that I know about other people, because I don’t like people tell my secret to other people as well. 

It would be alright if they tell their friend’s secret to a a person who wouldn’t tell anyone but if it reaches the ears of a busybody or someone who could not keep secret… what could happen? It is hard to find people who are willing to keep only the secrets to themselves only. Sometimes, eventhough we don’t want to leak the secret, but sometimes it will come out of our mouth accidentally, well… we are humans after all so we can do mistake sometimes so it is forgivable. But if these mistakes happen too occasionally, can it be called accident? 

Some of the secrets only affect the owner of the secret but sometimes it could also affect other people. When it involves other people, it would cause a greater damage if it ever leaks out. How much chaos can be caused if all the secrets were to leak out. Think about it…

No comments: