Monday, December 8, 2008

Memories

In this few years, we have gone through a lot together. Some of us fight each other but it didn’t last long. Which friends never fight between each other? We might have different opinion and thinking but we can still be friends. When we did something together, we will forget our fight, problem and differences. We have made many unforgettable memories in our university life, and I’m sure most of us will cherish and remember this for a long time. From the 1st year when I meet all my university friends till now, every moment has become priceless. I still remember the time that we spend together with our friends.










Surely we will make more new memories in the future but I don’t know whether it will be better than the memories we have already made. I don’t know about others but surely I would not forget all the times we have spend together because the memories are really important for me.

5 comments:

Dosz said...

bunyi kedak org dah mok grad da. ilek la. maseh ada cgek sem gk :)

Arjun said...

Memang ada tapi dah nk habis la tu.. Bukan macam kamu yang ada satu lagi tahun. Dah la kamu tak akan ada next lagi tu.. Hye..

Pepper said...

Arjun, I really love the simplicity of your blog, the writing and the contents...very nice...

Just one semester left...after each and everyone of us have our own path to follow...for now..i just want to enjoy the company i have...

IgGy said...

jiwang ada eh...

Unknown said...

u a good fren... =)